We thank you during this challenging time for continuing to pay your bill, and we hope the continuation of our reminders has helped you to stay on track. We take pride in the opportunity to provide service to you and your community.
Enjoy the convenience of paying your bill online. Available 24/7, SouthWest Water’s online bill pay system is safe, secure, and free. Payments typically post to customer accounts within 1 hour — no more stamps, paper checks or envelopes!
- Pay with a Visa or MasterCard debit or credit card
- Set up auto pay
- See your last payment amount and date
- See your total amount due and due date
Pay by Mail
Payments can be made using the envelope provided with your bill. Mail check with payment stub to:
P.O. Box 4657
Houston, TX 77210-4657
Pay by Phone
Toll-free 866-654-SWWC (866-654-7992)
Call us 24/7 for quick, secure and automated self-service via interactive-voice-response technology (IVR) with no need for a live representative.
- Check your account balance
- Get last payment information
- Pay your bill anytime, anywhere using credit or debit cards with a VISA or MasterCard logo. The payment will be posted to your account within one hour.
- Set up recurring payments on your credit/debit card
Pay In Person
In-Person payments are available for all of our utilities. Please call us immediately after payment, so we may speed up your service.
To find the location nearest you enter your ZIP code or street address on the Fidelity Express website to get a list of available locations. Look for your utility company name on the list to verify the location will accept payment for your utility. Search for a Fidelity Express bill pay location.
To find the nearest location nearest please enter your ZIP code on the Checkfree website to get a list of available locations. Search for a Checkfree bill pay location.
Questions about your bill?
Call customer service toll-free at 866-654-SWWC (866-654-7992) or reach us at TXcustomercare@swwc.com
If you e-mail us with your request, please give us 3 business days to research your issue and get you an answer. For better and faster service, please include the following in your correspondence:
- Your full name and/or the name on the account
- Your account number
- Residence address that you’re inquiring about
- A detailed description of your issue
- A phone number where we can reach you between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday