We provide services for customers of North Shelby Utility, Riverview Utility, Morris Utility, Brookwood Utility, and Shelby Ridge Utility Systems.
For prompt, professional and courteous service, contact our Customer Service Department to establish or transfer service at an existing address or if you have questions regarding your bill, payment, or account status.
|Telephone:||205-733-1672 or Toll Free 866-674-7992|
Call our toll free number (866-674-7992) for 24/7 quick, secure and automated self-service via our interactive voice response technology (IVR). With no need for a live representative, you can:
- Check your account balance.
- Obtain information regarding your last payment.
- Pay your bill anytime, anywhere using your VISA or MasterCard credit or debit card.
- Set up recurring payments using your credit/debit card.
If you choose to email us with your questions or request, please give us 3 business days to research your issue and respond. To help expedite our response, please include the following in your correspondence:
- Your full name
- Your account number (Need help finding your Account Number?)
- The service address about which you are inquiring
- A detailed description of your request or issue
- A phone number where you may be reached between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
|Hours of Operation:||Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central Time|
Closed most nationally recognized holidays
|After Hours Service Emergencies:||205-987-8352 or Toll Free 800-844-8350|
Our 24/7 answering service will take your information and contact a service technician.