For prompt, professional and courteous service, contact our customer service department to turn your service on/off or with questions or comments about billing, water quality, leaks, water conservation, and more. Our team of professionals is equipped to investigate, explain or resolve your service issues.
|Telephone:||Toll Free 866-654-7992 (866-654-SWWC)|
Hours of operation: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (To reach a 24/7 dispatch department for after-hours service emergencies, press #1)
The best way to quickly access your account and utilize our self-service features is by making an online portal account.
Some of the many features you’ll have access to include:
- Set up alerts for outages
- Set up paperless billing
- Set up and manage automatic bill pay by credit, debit, or ACH
- Complete one-time payments
- Easily view and compare your bills month to month
- Much more!
Don’t have easy online access, but need to check on your account? Call our phone line and go through our automated phone system.
Call us 24/7 for a secure and automated self-service via interactive-voice-response technology (IVR) with no need for a live representative
- Check your account balance
- Get last payment information
- Pay your bill anytime, anywhere using credit or debit cards with a VISA or MasterCard. The payment will be posted to your account within one hour.
- Set up recurring payments on your credit/debit card
Our email is open!
If you e-mail us with your request, please give us 3 business days to research your issue and get you an answer. For better and faster service, please include the following in your correspondence:
- Your full name and/or the name on the account
- Your account number
- Residence address that you’re inquiring about
- A detailed description of your issue
- A phone number where we can reach you between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday – Friday