For prompt, professional and courteous service, contact our customer service department to turn your service on/off or with questions or comments about billing, water quality, leaks, water conservation, and more. Our team of professionals is equipped to investigate, explain or resolve your service issues.
|Telephone:||Toll Free 866-654-7992 (866-654-SWWC)|
Hours of operation: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (To reach a 24/7 dispatch department for after-hours service emergencies, press #1)
The best way to quickly access your account and utilize our self-service features is by making an online portal account.
Some of the many features you’ll have access to include:
- Set up alerts for outages
- Set up paperless billing
- Set up and manage automatic bill pay by credit, debit, or ACH
- Complete one-time payments
- Easily view and compare your bills month to month
- Much more!
Don’t have easy online access, but need to check on your account? Call our phone line and go through our automated phone system.
Call us 24/7 for a secure and automated self-service via interactive-voice-response technology (IVR) with no need for a live representative
- Check your account balance
- Get last payment information
- Pay your bill anytime, anywhere using credit or debit cards with a VISA or MasterCard. The payment will be posted to your account within one hour.
- Set up recurring payments on your credit/debit card
Our email is open!
If you e-mail us with your request, please give us 3 business days to research your issue and get you an answer. For better and faster service, please include the following in your correspondence:
- Your full name and/or the name on the account
- Your account number
- Residence address that you’re inquiring about
- A detailed description of your issue
- A phone number where we can reach you between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
*Summary Terms & Conditions: Our mobile text messages are intended for subscribers over the age of 18 and are delivered via USA short code 77453 and 76000.You may receive up to 15 message(s) per month for text alerts. Message and data rates may apply. This service is available to persons with text-capable phones subscribing to carriers including AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile®, Sprint, Virgin Mobile USA, Cincinnati Bell, Centennial Wireless, Unicel, U.S. Cellular®, and Boost. For help, text HELP to 77453, email TXCustomerCare@swwc.com, or call +1 8666547992. You may stop your mobile subscription at any time by text messaging STOP to short code 77453.