For prompt, professional and courteous service, contact our customer service department to turn your service on/off or with questions or comments about billing, water quality, leaks, water conservation, and more. Our team of professionals is equipped to investigate, explain or resolve your service issues.
|Telephone:||Toll Free 866-654-7992 (866-654-SWWC)|
Hours of operation: Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (To reach a 24/7 dispatch department for after-hours service emergencies, press #1)
Call us 24/7 for a quick, secure and automated self-service via interactive-voice-response technology (IVR) with no need for a live representative
- Check your account balance
- Get last payment information
- Pay your bill anytime, anywhere using credit or debit cards with a VISA or MasterCard logo. The payment will be posted to your account within one hour.
- Set up recurring payments on your credit/debit card
If you e-mail us with your request, please give us 3 business days to research your issue and get you an answer. For better and faster service, please include the following in your correspondence:
- Your full name and/or the name on the account
- Your account number
- Residence address that you’re inquiring about
- A detailed description of your issue
- A phone number where we can reach you between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday – Friday
*Summary Terms & Conditions: Our mobile text messages are intended for subscribers over the age of 18 and are delivered via USA short code 77453 and 76000.You may receive up to 15 message(s) per month for text alerts. Message and data rates may apply. This service is available to persons with text-capable phones subscribing to carriers including AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile®, Sprint, Virgin Mobile USA, Cincinnati Bell, Centennial Wireless, Unicel, U.S. Cellular®, and Boost. For help, text HELP to 77453, email TXCustomerCare@swwc.com, or call +1 8666547992. You may stop your mobile subscription at any time by text messaging STOP to short code 77453.