Welcome! SouthWest Water Company started doing business in Texas more than 50 years ago. We serve about 50,000 customers in 32 counties. We have 135 dedicated well trained full time employees and customer service center in Sugar Land, Texas. Our focus on water is the entire cycle of water (from its point of origin through transporting, treating, distributing and recycling) and its repeated uses, and we take pride in this stewardship. At SouthWest Water, we believe that with water comes responsibility:
- Responsibility to provide water when you want it, where you want it
- Responsibility to ensure that water is safe and meets all federal and state health guidelines
- Responsibility to treat wastewater and safely return it to the environment for reuse
- Responsibility to help others. Our Help2Others (H2O) Water Assistance Program provides aid for qualifying elderly, disabled, and low-income customers
Enjoy the convenience of paying your bill online. Available 24/7, SouthWest Water’s online bill pay system is safe, secure, and free. Payments typically post to customer accounts within 1 hour — no more stamps, paper checks or envelopes! We also accept a variety of additional payment methods.
- Pay with a Visa or MasterCard debit or credit card
- Set up auto pay
- See your last payment amount and date
- See your total amount due and due date
For prompt, professional and courteous service, contact our customer service department.