You’ve asked, and we’ve listened. We have launched a complete upgrade of our customer portal!
SouthWest Water Company launched an upgrade to a more user-friendly, customer portal on July 20. This upgrade allows you to continue to:
- view bills and related information
- set up reoccurring and make payments within your account
- edit communication information
- set up paperless billing
- directly pay from within your account or as a guest
- access multiple addresses with one account
It also allows the added benefits of:
- an overall better design
- compare month-to-month usage
- month-to-month temperature comparison
- get outage or educational alerts sent to you by text or email
- quick access to informational resources
- enroll in other programs/features
- disponsible en Español
We are pleased to be able to offer an upgraded customer portal with state-of-the-art technology.
We want you to get the best service possible.
Beyond just getting your monthly utility bill online, we recognize a need for a wide range of self-service options—on the web and on mobile devices, whatever/wherever works best for you.
- Pay your bills
- See your usage
- Be informed on a regular basis
We want you to be empowered with the information you have right at your fingertips. This new portal will make it easier for you to be in control.
When will we launch the upgrade?
We launched the upgrade July 20, 2020. During the transition, online services were down on Sunday, July 19, to ensure a smooth switch.
For those with an existing account or want to sign up:
If you already had an account set up, your preexisting account is accessible, but we encourage you to login and update your preferences. Keep in mind you will see a new platform when you log in. Also, the website link to the new portal will not change, so you will not need to update any bookmarks on your web browser.
Paying with guest pay?
We will still be offering guest pay, but it will also feature a new look and will be even more user friendly.
Please make sure when using guest pay you remove the first two “00” when entering the account number. For example, enter 50000XXXXX not 0050000XXXXX.