We are proud to serve our customers during this challenging time. We all understand that clean, readily available water is a big part of staying healthy, and we strive to do this in the most cost-efficient way possible.
Have you heard about our updated customer portal? If you haven’t made your account, then you’re missing out!
Not only can you easily pay your bill, you also have features to easily view and compare your bills. It takes 2 minutes to fill out and you just need your account number and pin number to set up.
Enjoy the convenience of paying your bill online. Available 24/7, French Settlement’s online bill pay system is safe, secure, and free. Payments typically post to customer accounts within 1 hour.
- Pay with a Visa or MasterCard debit or credit card
- Set up auto pay
- See your last payment amount and date
- See your total amount due and due date
Pay by Mail
Payments can be made using the envelope provided with your bill. Mail check with payment stub to:
P.O. Box 362130 Hoover, AL 35236.
Pay by Phone
Call us 24/7 for quick, secure and automated self-service via interactive-voice-response technology (IVR) with no need for a live representative. Our Customer Care agents are not able to take payment over the phone, so please make sure to press option 2 when calling in.
- Check your account balance
- Get confirmation of your last payment made
- Pay your bill anytime, anywhere using credit or debit cards with a VISA or MasterCard logo. The payment will be posted to your account within one hour.
- Set up recurring payments on your credit/debit card
Pay in Person
In-Person payments are available for all of our utilities. Please call us immediately after payment, so we may speed up your service.
To find the location nearest you enter your ZIP code or street address on the Fidelity Express website. Look for your utility company name on the list to verify the location will accept payment for your utility. Search for a Fidelity Express bill pay location.
To find the nearest location nearest you, please enter your ZIP code on the CheckFree website. Search for a CheckFree bill pay location.
Questions about your bill?
Email us directly at LACustomerCare@swwc.com.
If you e-mail us with your request, please give us three business days to research your issue and provide an answer. For better and faster service, please include the following in your correspondence:
- Your full name and/or the name on the account
- Your account number
- Residence address that you’re inquiring about
- A detailed description of your issue
- A phone number where we can reach you between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday – Friday