This web site “www.swwc.com” or any replacement site (collectively, the “Site”), is operated by SouthWest Water Company and its affiliates (collectively, “SWWC”, “we” or “us”) to provide you with information about us and our products, company, history, and future plans, as well as to provide you with certain services or capabilities. Your access to and use of the payment option is governed by and subject to your acceptance of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (collectively, the “Terms”), without modification, each time you request a scheduled payment.
- Your account balance will not benefit from a scheduled payment until the scheduled date is reached and the scheduled payment turns into an actual payment. Until such time any past due balance will be susceptible to penalties and possible risk of service disruption.
- On the scheduled payment date, the specified payment amount will be deducted from your chosen payment source regardless of the account balance on the scheduled date.
- If you have chosen to pay by credit card it falls on your responsibility to ensure your credit card does not expire before the scheduled payment date.
- If at any time before the scheduled payment date your account receives a return check and your scheduled payment is based on a checking/savings account, the scheduled payment will be cancelled.
- While in a “scheduled status” you understand that other communications provided to you regarding an account’s last payment will not include any scheduled payment activity. This includes, but is not limited to, last payment messages relayed over the automated telephone system and payment activity referenced on your periodic bill.
- The cut-off time for scheduling a payment for the next calendar day is midnight (12am) according to Eastern Standard Time.
- Finally, by agreeing to these terms you permit us to email you, if you have an account on file, 1 calendar day before the scheduled payment date to remind you of your previously scheduled payment request.