We thank you for the opportunity to provide service to you and your community.
Enjoy the convenience of paying your bill online. Available 24/7, SouthWest Water’s online bill pay system is safe, secure, and free. Payments typically post to customer accounts within 1 hour — no more stamps, paper checks or envelopes!
- Pay with a Visa or MasterCard debit or credit card
- Set up auto pay
- See your last payment amount and date
- See your total amount due and due date
Pay by Mail
Payments can be made using the envelope provided with your bill. Mail check with payment stub to:
P.O. Box 4657
Houston, TX 77210-4657
Pay by Phone
Toll-free 866-654-SWWC (866-654-7992)
Call us 24/7 for a quick, secure and automated self-service via interactive-voice-response technology (IVR) with no need for a live representative.
- Check your account balance
- Get last payment information
- Pay your bill anytime, anywhere using credit or debit cards with a VISA or MasterCard logo. The payment will be posted to your account within one hour.
- Set up recurring payments on your credit/debit card
Pay In Person
In-Person payments are available for all of our utilities.
To find the location nearest you enter your ZIP code or street address on the Fidelity Express website to get a list of available locations. Look for your utility company name on the list to verify the location will accept payment for your utility. Search for a Fidelity Express bill pay location.
To find the nearest location nearest please enter your ZIP code on the Checkfree website to get a list of available locations. Search for a Checkfree bill pay location.
Questions about your bill?
Call customer service toll-free at 866-654-SWWC (866-654-7992) or reach us at TXcustomercare@swwc.com
If you e-mail us with your request, please give us 3 business days to research your issue and get you an answer. For better and faster service, please include the following in your correspondence:
- Your full name and/or the name on the account
- Your account number
- Residence address that you’re inquiring about
- A detailed description of your issue
- A phone number where we can reach you between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday – Friday