Because delivering clean water is our business, Tenkiller Utility Company adheres to stringent water quality testing and monitoring requirements to ensure that every drop of the water delivered to your home or business meets state and federal health and safety standards. We back our commitment of maintaining high water quality standards by dedicating the necessary human and technological resources to quality assurance programs.
Oklahoma’s Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulate water quality at the Tenkiller Utility, and we make every effort to comply with all water quality standards established by these agencies. As required by these agencies, we publish the results of our water testing program in an annual water quality report on the chemical and physical characteristics of water delivered to your tap.
- Water Quality Report (PDF)
(Viewing PDF documents requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free download.)
How It Works
- Our team of state-certified water quality professionals collects thousands of water samples a year from water supply sources that serve your home or business.
- All samples are analyzed by state-certified laboratories to ensure that all quality and safety standards are met.
- These laboratories report the water test samples to the state.
- An analysis of these water test results is reported in an annual water quality report.
- Customers must be notified by Tenkiller Utility if water test samples exceed the maximum contaminant level for constituents that pose a public health risk.