SouthWest Water Company takes pride in delivering superior utility operations to the customers of the North Shelby Water Resource Recovery Facility and Collection System. The system, acquired by SouthWest Water in 2005, serves about 4,000 customer accounts located southeast of Birmingham in north Shelby County, Alabama. Visit our Cleaner Cahaba website to learn more about the system.
- Telephone (205) 987-8352 or Toll Free (800) 844-8350
- Email ALBuilderServices@swwc.com
- Fax 205-987-8337
Customer Service/Account Inquiries/Establish or Transfer Existing Service
- Telephone (205) 733-1672 or Toll Free (866) 674-7992
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax 205-982-7139
Pay My Bill
You may pay your bill online, via mail, or in person.
Get the convenience of paying your bill online. Open 24/7, SouthWest Water’s online bill pay system is safe, secure and FREE. Payments typically post to customer accounts within 1 hour. No more stamps, paper checks or envelopes – pay online with the click of a mouse.
- Pay with a Visa or MasterCard debit or credit card
- Set up auto pay
- See your last payment amount and date
- See your total amount due and due date
Pay by Mail
Please mail your check with payment stub to:
SWWC Utilities, Inc.
2086 A Valleydale Terrace
Birmingham, AL 35244
Pay in Person
Pay your bill in person in our office located at 2086 A Valleydale Terrace, Birmingham AL 35244. Our business hours, excluding most nationally recognized holidays, are Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.